Border Security Expo 2018
Today, the world is experiencing unprecedented wave of illegal migrants which has assumed an alarming proportion to the extent, that it poses threat to national security. It is strongly believed that the influx and illegal movement of migrants could be a grand strategy for terrorists and other criminal gangs involved in human trafficking and violent crimes to form active cells in foreign lands thereby, beating migration rules and set norms by committee of nations
In a strategic move to constantly keep governments and institutions ...Read more
NISEC Expo defence and security show attracts a global audience of top government functionaries across Africa, stakeholders, professionals, local and international experts.
The 5th edition shall enhance career opportunities of a lifetime for the security manager. Come hear directly from some of the world finest industry professionals and experts who shall give lectures, presentations and lead round table discussions to help participants develop and build new skills for a greater leadership role.
- Know and identify new threats
- Learn new strategies and skills from the finest industry experts
- Many delegates work for large multinational organizations
- Network and share knowledge with industry peers
- Browse 1000's of new products, technologies and services to reduce the vulnerability of critical national infrastructure
The unexpected security challenges ranging from terrorism, insurgency to kidnapping is of great concern to government at all levels across the African continent. Governments are paying serious attention to this new kind of threats and security challenges necessitating the upgrading of defence and security hardware and systems for combat readiness of her defence and security forces. This has led to the steady increase in defence spending budgetary allocations by African heads of government.
- High brand name
- Continental show position
- Strong and refresh database
- Meet target buyers and end users you won't meet at other fairs
- Network with key policy and decision makers on the continent
- Meet high profile end users and government contractors you would not meet elsewhere