I welcome all invited guests, delegates, visitors and exhibitors to NISEC Expo 2018. Indeed, I am honored to announce the 5th edition of Nigeria Security Expo - Africa's single largest defence and security annual exhibition and conference.
Building on the success of past editions, the 5th edition promises to be better and bigger. The show shall attract the Who-is-Who across Africa, opinion leaders, experts and professionals to discuss the continent security challenges...Read more
NISEC Expo defence and security show attracts a global audience of top government functionaries across Africa, stakeholders, professionals, local and international experts.
The 5th edition shall enhance career opportunities of a lifetime for the security manager. Come hear directly from some of the world finest industry professionals and experts who shall give lectures, presentations and lead round table discussions to help participants develop and build new skills for a greater leadership role.
- Know and identify new threats
- Learn new strategies and skills from the finest industry experts
- Many delegates work for large multinational organizations
- Network and share knowledge with industry peers
- Browse 1000's of new products, technologies and services to reduce the vulnerability of critical national infrastructure
The unexpected security challenges ranging from terrorism, insurgency to kidnapping is of great concern to government at all levels across the African continent. Governments are paying serious attention to this new kind of threats and security challenges necessitating the upgrading of defence and security hardware and systems for combat readiness of her defence and security forces. This has led to the steady increase in defence spending budgetary allocations by African heads of government.
- High brand name
- Continental show position
- Strong and refresh database
- Meet target buyers and end users you won't meet at other fairs
- Network with key policy and decision makers on the continent
- Meet high profile end users and government contractors you would not meet elsewhere