NISEC admission is restricted to industry professionals, invited guests and business visitors;
- No person under the age of 18 years, including children of exhibitors will be admitted during the exhibition period
- Anyone attending NISEC 2016 must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt the show
- All persons attending NISEC 2016 exhibition and conference should carry and produce on request a supporting personal photographic identity document ( i.e) passport, driving license, national identity or similar. Company identification cards will not be accepted
- No person named on the admittance name badge of the company, firm, or business which that person represents may permit the badge to be worn by another person
- The wearing of a name badge under these circumstances will constitute appropriation, resulting in an automatic termination of the license and will be sufficient grounds for the unauthorized individual to be removed from the show. Such action may also lead to prosecution. Identity checks will be conducted as a condition of entry
- All stand personnel, visitors, guests and stand contractors acknowledge that only the organiser's official admission name badge worn by the person named on it, will permit admission (as the organiser's licensee) into NISEC show. The badge remains the property of the Organiser
- All visitors should be engaged in bona fide areas of the security industry, the armed forces, government, equipment procurement organisations, specifiers, operators/end-users, trade media or research establishments
- Any person found to be registering to attend NISEC 2016 show using false information and or credentials, or deliberately withholding information will have their application automatically denied and may be liable to prosecution
- All stand personnel, visitors, guests, stand contractors, and service providers should pre-register. Intending participants name shall be subject to a security clearance process
- All persons attending NISEC 2016 must wear business attire or service dress.
Organisations and or companies granted free conference pass are required to submit names of reps 7 days in advance
- Without prejudice, the Organiser reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from NISEC Exhibition and Conference show who does not comply with NISEC show policy or who are reasonably considered likely to break these rules.