The unexpected security challenges ranging from terrorism to kidnapping, NISEC 2016 portends a sales haven for manufacturers and vendors seeking to expand their business network to new frontiers such as Nigeria, and indeed Africa with her ever increasing security demand.
What the exhibitor needs to know about Nigeria Security Exhibition and Conference 2016 edition?
The organiser fully understands the exhibitor's target audience as well as visitor's expectation. NISEC is a continental show with participation across Africa, and have put in place adequate arrangement for a must attend show by top government functionaries, policy and decision makers, heads of ministries and agencies as well as captains of industries, stakeholders, buyers and end users.
NISEC as a bridge between industry manufacturers and end users is fully a continental show. This annual homeland security event is packaged specially to tackle critical security infrastructure issues to build public security awareness, capacity and showcase latest industry technologies and systems. The show promises a heaven of buyers and end users for exhibitors as well as a lifetime opportunity for exhibitors to explore the continent's security apparatus demand.
Meet target buyers and end users you won't meet at other exhibitions
Exhibiting with NISEC homeland security trade show offers a complete networking platform to access African buyers and end users. The show shall attract a wide range of buyers and end users across the African continent who are looking for OEM's and vendors to contract for military and other security projects. Therefore, it is the right place for exhibitors desiring to expand their businesses into Africa and beyond to meet potential buyers, business associates and partners.
Unlike other security exhibitions elsewhere, NISEC is a manufacturer-based show for continental trading designed to promote and connect OEM's and vendors with African end users;
- Manufacturers and vendors will explore the many opportunities that Nigeria and indeed the African security market portends
- Continental sales network platform to connect with thousands of government contractors, logistics/supply officers.
NISEC is fully endorsed by the government of Nigeria which makes it a truly unique security show for Africa governments to bridge the gap between regional agencies and original equipment manufacturers (OEM's) viz-a-viz create a synergy between local and international industry experts.
Nigeria Security Exhibition and Conference as a High Brand Name
The show attracts annually stakeholders across the African continent, the 'Who is Who' under one roof in the beautiful city of Abuja – Nigeria to brainstorm, share experiences and exchange ideas that evolves better and effective homeland security strategies in combating terrorism, insurgency and organized crime etc;
1. Portent platform for international security companies who desire to expand their business market beyond borders
2. Participation is expected to;
i. 65% key buyers and end users of industry products and services
ii. Top end products and services providers
3. Government contractors from across the continent
Strong and Reliable Media Partners
1. Bringing into bear industry professionalism when designing programs
2. Remarkable marketing efforts
3. Connecting the show with key stakeholders in various industry markets
4. Direct mailing and e-newsletters via media's database
Strong and Refresh Database
Database shared and maintained by our media partners, which means, our e-newsletters get down to the target audience that are the prospects of exhibitors
Combined Media Service
We offer integrated local and international media services by combining expertise and outreach of our media partners;
- Pre-event campaign by our media partners shall give the exhibitor brand publicity and will enjoy pre, on-site and post show editorial supports
- NISEC is tailor made to give exhibitors the opportunity to maximize exposure not only on the show date, but pre and post show marketing strategy via prints and online media services